Friday, April 20, 2007

If you'll excuse me please

While I have no intention of making this a common occurence, I am extending The Nation of Hillmomba challenge deadline to Monday, April 23rd.

Why?

I have a hot date with Sigmund Freud this weekend. No, that wasn't a Freudian slip, I'm just writing a paper about him and it is consuming my very being - which means (from what I've learned so far, anyway) that according to Freud I have a secret desire to date my father and lick a Congressman's toes while wearing sunglasses. Or something like that.

Regardless of any repression going on, that's the only writing going on around here and because I missed last week's challenge and I'm kind of the boss.......well, anyway, have your stories in by Monday, dammit.

3 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Excuses, excuses, don;t upset the apple cart again ya hear!! LOL
Good luck with your paper Diva, now, no penis envy here:)

Cap'n Neurotic said...

More time to procrastinate, woo-hoo!

Just kidding; I'm *this* close to finishing mine up. But, the extra time for proofing and last minute "Ahhhhh, what was I thinking, that section is crap! Horrible, clunky, juvenile crap!" style panicking is always appreciated.

Cazzie!!! said...

Yeah, right Cap'n, like you truly need the time to proof and stuff...Imean, you could sit on the dunny and write a story about crap on dunny paper all in the time it'd take you to finish your business....nope, I reckon you could write a story in your sleep!!! LOL
Jealous...I am NOT!! hehe