Monday, March 26, 2007

And the winner is....

It's 10:23pm and frankly, I'm tired as all get out, so I'm officially closing the polls and declaring Cap'n Neurotic to be the winner of Writing Challenge Numero Uno with his story "A Gentlemen's Agreement"!!!

(Wild applause here)

He takes home the imaginary trophy with a whopping 32% of the votes, but Bubblegum Tate was trailing not far behind with 27%.

So now, Cap'n, it's up to you to provide us with a title for the next round and a list of The Words for the next challenge.

The next round opens Thursday!!

5 comments:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Woo-hoo! You like me; you really like me!

Of course, now I actually have to do stuff -- what sort of prize is that? ;)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must come up with 7 or 8 horribly random and incongruous words . . .

Cazzie!!! said...

Onya Cap'n. you deserve it mate!!

Bubblegum Tate said...

'Grats, yo! This is like that time in high school when I nearly won Stuco Pres and then realized how much damn work the guy who won was going to have to do. Suddenly, runner-up smelled pretty sweet.

Bring on the random words!

Hillbilly Mom said...

Cap'n, I salute you. Job well done!

Now let's get crackin' on that new word list, by cracky!

Cap'n Neurotic said...

The new list has been submitted to our good Diva, so now all we can do is wait . . .

Well, I guess I could go ahead and start writing, since I know what the words are, but I think anyone who knows me in the least can testify to the fact that "getting a head-start on things" is only in my vocabulary as something I say "But, why?" to.