Thursday, March 22, 2007

The day has arrived

The stories have all been submitted and posted. Voting is open. Now it's up to you, dear reader.

Check out these six stories submitted by folks all over the internet, then vote using the poll in the sidebar! (One vote per person please.) If you submitted a story, you, too, may vote - just be fair and don't vote for yourself.

If you'd like to leave comments for individual stories, feel free to do so, but if you leave nasty ones I will hunt you down and.......oh wait....nevermind....... I'll just ban you and then I'll have to moderate comments and that might piss me off. So be nice, k? We're all here for fun. That's it.

So have fun!

Voting is open until Monday, March 26 at 11:00pm Central time. (Or 10:00 if I'm tired and want to go to bed. So vote early, just in case.)

1 comment:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

An interesting array of styles and themes. Not too surprising that mine is probably the most dialogue driven; "talking heads" is pretty much my default mode.