Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ramblings from Southwest Oklahoma or Skiing in the Flatlands

by Lisa Kennedy-Szabo (Lisa, I didn't think to email you this week to get a blog to link to you. If you have one, email me and let me know!)

Ramblings from Southwest Oklahoma or Skiing in the Flatlands

It has been rainy for much of the day, just like it should be for this time of year. The fog will be thick as Lima Bean Soup with Ham Hocks in the morning.

As I hear the jingle of the bell on Fiona's collar, I wonder what trouble her little mind will get her and her brothers into this time. I'm sure it will involve cleaning up poop and pee in numerous places like it always comes to when I leave them for any period of time without supervision. Aye chihuahuas!

I wonder what kind of prenuptial agreement Britney and Kevin had before they got married, don't you? And what is with all this repetitive nothingness anyway? Are we all just parasites swimming in the bloodstream of some giant alien stuck in the nether-regions of the cosmos?

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

Short sweet and to the point, I like it :)