Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It looms! It looms!

The deadline, that is.

You have until 9pm Central time, Thursday, March 22 to submit your stories to me via email. I will have the stories posted to this site either that night or the next morning and voting will begin.

Also, this is something I forgot to mention, (so those of you who have already submitted don't worry I'll take care of it for you) but please bold The Words in your story. That way it's easier for everyone to see that you've used all of them. Thanks!

6 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Sorry I never made the words BOLD, I should have guessed it though :)

Redneck Diva said...

It's no problem whatsoever! I totally forgot to mention it! No worries, I will bold them when I post your story, dear!

Cazzie!!! said...

TY berry kindly :)

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Ugh, my entry is going to be crap, I can feel it; knew I should have written it all out while it was fresh.

Curse you, procrastinationary ways!

Redneck Diva said...

Oh now, Cap'n Neurotic, quit bein' neurotic and have fun! Blame it on Spring Break and the fact that you're not enjoying it.

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Actually, I blame it more on staying up until 4:30 on Monday, and close to 1:30 the next two nights. That and getting halfway through my writing and realizing I had no clue how to end it -- just call me the poor man's Stephen King.