Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cazzmania ensues!

The drawing has been conducted by the independent accounting firm of Paul and the results have been confirmed. The entrants's missions have been sent.

The rules are:
*All six of The Words put forth by Cazzie!!! must be used in their listed form (there will be no disqualifications this round, dangit)
*The story must be written in the entrant's drawn genre
*The story must contain all three pop culture references, not necessarily in the form they were given, but they must be referenced

The Words are:

tranquilizer

reminisce

destiny

retrospect

sexologist

enlightenment

All stories are due by Wednesday, June 13th at 10pm. Voting will begin Friday, June 15th.

(If you would like to try your hand at our little game, you must email me so I can give you a mission of your very own.)

Good luck, Cazzmaniacs!

1 comment:

Cazzie!!! said...

I just writ me storeee, and it is in Bold and The Beautiful style...dunno if I did a good job of it....but I tried hahahhah!!