Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Chamber produces a landslide **ATTENTION - important info for next round enclosed**

Because you, Constant Reader, demanded it,

Cazzie!!! is the winner of
Round 4: 36 Chambers of Tate!!

Give her a hand - she pulled off an amazing victory from all the way across the ocean!

As soon as she turns in her list of The Words and the title for the next round, we'll begin.

*******************************************

Regarding the next round - rather than trying to figure out a way to conjure up a virtual hat to throw the writing styles and pop culture items in, I am going to use a real-live hat and let the still dependent accounting firm of Abby, Sam & Kady, LLC take care of the official drawing of things from a hat.

If you have a problem with this, speak now or forever hold your peace. I assure you, they are fair. They better be or their momma will spank 'em.

Also, if you intend on writing, you MUST submit an email of intent to me ASAP so I can commence the drawing of the things from the hat. I need to know your intentions (and there had better be a bunch of you) by Tuesday of this week (the 5th).

5 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Sobbing like the winner of a beauty contest, I thank thee.....yayyy, Cazzmania approaches.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Diva,
My email sender thingy is playing up, so can I do it this way please?

I intend on entering the next round of Write In The Thick Of It.
HooRoo
Rebecca

Lucy said...

Hello!
I like Cazzie's blog.
Her pictures help me to read her post.
And your game is very fun.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Congratulations, Cazzie!

I am setting out my dictionary in preparation for Cazzmania. Methinks you might sneak in a few crosscultural words for us. On second thought, maybe I should bookmark aussieslang.com and koalanet.com, because I used to have to look things up all the time, what with reading the blogs of Rebecca, Lantern, and Rachy. Can you believe I didn't know what a 'bogan' was?

Cazzie!!! said...

LOL HBM, I was thinking of sneaking in a couple of crosscultural words but I refreined...perhaps next time..or does that imply I am becoming a bit cocky?? LOL