Monday, June 18, 2007

I am SO apologizing

Readers and writers, I SWEAR to you that I am still alive. Last week was one of the worst weeks I've experienced in a long time what with no air conditioning in the house, blog drama, the threat of flood and just general crankiness. THEN the weekend was filled with my oldest child breaking out in a freak rash, the air conditioning going out in my van, a few storms scattered here and there and other mundane b.s.

I am in the process of packing the rashy child off to church camp (let someone else watch her scratch for a week, lol) and, weather permitting, the stories will be posted tonight.

I apologize for the delay. I keep meaning to talk to the Cap'n and make him my partner in crime so he can help out during these times when my life gets in the way, but well, my life keeps getting in the way and I forget to add him.

Just hang on a few more hours. Please.

1 comment:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Anytime you need help, just let me know; it will prove a nice distraction from the fact that the heavy rains have once again resulted in damp carpets in my duplex *sigh*