Friday, May 11, 2007

May I have your attention please?

Due to some technical difficulties of the graphics kind, two business proposals were not posted yesterday. Seems the pictures themselves were posessed by demons from Hell. So one has sent me her pictures separately and the other has sadly announced that she might file Chapter 13 on her store. I leave in the morning for a trip to Branson, MO, with my kids, but the hotel has wi-fi and if we're not too worn out from walking the endless hills of the Ozarks in 85' temps with 4000% humidity, eating funnel cakes and fried things on sticks, watching clog dancing and listening to bluegrass, jumping on the hotel beds and shopping, I'll work on those last two business proposals. Vacations rock.

But here's something that'll make your day:

Tate has sent his list of The Words for Round 4, otherwise known, from here on out as:

36 Chambers of Tate
(Is it just me or does anyone else feel the urge to do that dramatic "dum dum DUMMMMM" after you say it? No? Just me then. Hmh.)

And here are The Words (Thankfully there are not 36 of them - I, The Walking Dictionary, may have to break out the ol' Websters on a few of these):

Shenanigans
Scofflaw
Erudite
Daffodil
Pugnacious
Byzantine
Ineffable
Exacerbate


Story submissions are due by May 21st at 10:00pm Central. Voting will begin on Tuesday the 22nd.

The Force, be with you it may.

2 comments:

jusdealem said...

Goodness,yes. Dictionary, please.

WHIP's said...

where's my proposal!!