Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cazzie's Hats for You

submitted by Cazzie!!!

To Ole' Joe Billy Bob (POA),



My name is Cazzie, I am the proud proprieter of "Cazzie's Hats For You". I am writing of my intention to market my wonderful hats in your Mall. Proposal is as follows: My store needs to be large, 800 square metres of floor space to be exact. My products are displayed in a manner to which no other hat store can top..pardon the punn. One quarter of the floor space will camoflage. Complete with metal shelving and netting from the roof. All types of military hats will be on display here Two of my ex Navy Service people to assist in getting the fitting to the customer's mug..sorry, head, correct.
The next quarter of the store will be set up in a Horse Carnival Scene, complete with statues of horses and models wearing race day gear and my brand of headwear designed for comfort for the race goer. Of couse, if people want to buy a hat for their loved one, or someone who lives abroad, this can be arranged. The sales staff in the Carnival area will be wearing the finest race wear and of course, our very own hats.
The last half, the front half of the store, will be adorned with tuelle and lace and organza. No shelves here but there will be lovely golden hat stands displaying some of the finest head wear going. Staff in this area will be some of the top models from around the Globe, a sure attraction to your Mall. This will be a shop that will attract all the best customers who will just want to go on spending at the other stores your Mall has to offer. At Cazzie's Hats For You, the customer comes first.


No comments: